Every year, more than a million lives are lost to hepatitis. We’re not waiting for change – we’re fighting to make it happen.
1. People living with viral hepatitis unaware can’t wait for testing
2. People living with hepatitis can’t wait for life saving treatments
3. Expectant mothers can’t wait for hepatitis screening and treatment
4. Newborn babies can’t wait for birth dose vaccination
5. People affected by hepatitis can’t wait to end stigma and discrimination
6. Community organisations can’t wait for greater investment
7. Decision makers can’t wait and must act now to make hepatitis elimination a reality through political will and funding.
Live talk IG @hkki_iacc @femmy.lavi @pdspatklin -
World Hepatitis Day 2023
Friday, 28 July 2023 4-5 PM WIB